We love to showcase your posts, but it requires a few things from you.
The WP STAGING blog is a popular site for WordPress backup solutions, development, and technical details about working with WordPress. We want to keep that.
- 1 We love to showcase your posts, but it requires a few things from you.
- 1.1 Are you a developer with some great writing skills?
- 1.2 Do you have special insights into any of these topics?
- 1.3 Ready to start writing?
Are you a developer with some great writing skills?
You are exactly who we are looking for.
We only accept content from a real writer who is an expert in the field and has a track record of quality published articles.
Do you have special insights into any of these topics?
We would love to hear from you something about:
- WordPress Backup & Migration (to Other Hosts)
- Database Engines & Filesystems
- Server configurations (Nginx, Apache)
- WordPress Core + Plugin Development
- Performance Optimization of WordPress
- Hosting Providers
Ready to start writing?
Follow these guidelines:
1. Send us Only original, unpublished work
Please don’t submit articles already published on your blog or elsewhere. We do check – and if it’s not original, it will not be accepted.
2. Be relevant and insightful
We won’t publish “refurbished” content. Take a look at the past posts on the WP STAGING blog and see how you can contribute something new and different.
3. Fluent, readable and error-free
You should write any content in high-level, error-free, and fluent English. Give your article proper structure with eye-catching headings and subheadings.
4. Don’t get all “commercial” on us
Please don’t add promotional content or links to your product or service. Content should be useful and compelling to the reader – not self-serving. We can add a link to your site in your author biography.
5. Give facts, examples, and practical tips
Focus your article on real-world problems and tips. Back up your article with source links.
If you’re interested in contributing to the WP STAGING blog, please submit your request to:
We will be in touch with you directly.