If you try to create a WordPress Staging site with WP Staging and the cloning process interrupts and throws an Out of Disk Space error you have several options to prevent this issue:
– Upgrade your hosting account to a bigger one with more storage space.
– Delete any unused staging sites. (Older ones).
– Do not host more than one staging site at the same time.
– Delete old backup files on your server which eats up a lot of space.
– Create a new clone and exclude old media folders like wp-content/uploads/2015, 2016 and so on. This is often not needed on the staging site and keeps the used disk space as low as possible.
If none of these suggestions resolves your issue please open a support ticket.